Pyramid Philosophical

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Activity In water

What I feel I can do in water. As time has gone forward I continue to be more at home in water than on land. Balance on land (especially in the dark) is poor, yet in water it is as though I am wrapped in a protective blanket. A gentle embrace. Almost sensuous. And you cannot fall over in water.

I am

Water can be a tough mistress. But to understand it...

   To work with water and never against it. This is impossible. It would be like trying to move a mountain. Never to forget that it is potentially very dangerous. A skilled pilot can do amazing things with an aircraft, but total vigilance is necessary all the time to remain safe in the plane.

People quite often never think like this when driving cars. Skilled drivers do. It's how they become skilled.

The average driver will never
be anything but average




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home